PayPal is a great way to accept payments from customers, but it’s also an easy way for you to get paid. You can use your PayPal business account for personal transactions as well as for business transactions. However, if you find yourself using your PayPal business account more than your personal one, it makes sense to change the type of account so that you’re not paying any fees or having difficulty accessing funds when they are needed most. Here’s how:
Log into your PayPal account
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the “Settings” tab, located at the top of the page (to the left). If you have more than one PayPal account, click on “Profile” and then choose “PayPal Account Settings” from the dropdown menu that appears next to your name and email address at the top of your profile page.
- In this section, select “Personal & Business Accounts” from under Accounts > My Account Settings & Actions > Personal & Business Accounts
Click on the “Profile” tab in the top-right corner.
To change your PayPal business account to personal account, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Profile” tab in the top-right corner of your screen. This is where you’ll find your name, email address and profile picture displayed together.
- Click Account Settings at the bottom of this page. You may need to scroll down to see it; depending on how many tabs there are open on your computer’s browser window or mobile device screen at any given time, it might not be visible until after scrolling down a bit further than usual!
Click on “My Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “My Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Profile,” then click on “My Account.”
- You should see a link that says “Update Account Info.” Click it to get started with your new PayPal account setup process!
Click on “Update Account Info” in the bottom left corner.
Enter your new information and click “Change Account Type.”
Once you’ve entered your personal information and clicked “Change Account Type,” PayPal will ask you to confirm the change by entering the code they send via email. After that, your business account will be converted into a personal one!
Changing your PayPal business account to personal account requires logging into your account and updating your settings.
To change your account type, log into PayPal and click “Profile.” In the left-hand navigation bar, select “More Options” and then choose “Account Settings.”
If you have a business credit card or debit card linked to your business account, we recommend removing it before changing over to a personal account. To do this:
- Click on “Payment Methods” under “My Money” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on either Credit Card or Debit Card next to your name at the top of each section. This will bring up information about that specific payment method including its status (active or inactive), last four digits of security code used for purchases with this card (if applicable), date last used with this card number/security code combination (if applicable), balance amount owed as well as any pending charges from other sites if applicable–allowing users who have multiple cards linked together through one merchant account access all relevant information at once instead having multiple tabs open while making changes throughout different sections within their profile page!
Changing your PayPal business account to personal account requires logging into your account and updating your settings. You can also change it back if you decide that was a mistake!