Merchant account for salon: If you are a salon owner, then you will want to read this. It is no secret that the salon industry is an ever-changing, robust, fast-paced industry. With more and more people seeking trades over degrees because of the flexibility and earning potential, it’s no wonder why many have their eyes set on becoming salon professionals.
There are many avenues one can take with their new skill set. Many set out to become salon owners, while others move into the medical field, however, no matter which direction you choose to go with your new knowledge you want to ensure that you are set up for success when it comes to taking payments.
With ownership costs on the rise, many stylists are choosing to do the famous salon suites. One main factor is cost. Renting a small suite cut down overhead with rent costing anywhere between $150-$250 a week. One thing to consider when factoring in your product and rent costs is your merchant fees. Some salons use robust software like SalonBiz, or Millenium to keep up with appointments, payment processing, and more. Booth renters who don’t use those types of software usually rely on payment gateways like Square or Stripe.
Also read: Credit Repair Services | 5 Star Processing
Before choosing your merchant account setup, we want to leave with you a few things to consider.
- Chargeback protection
- Accessibility to funds
- Integration – Can it be integrated with the software you are currently using
Merchant accounts for salon: Now another option that would be viable is to see about using a portable or mobile setup in your salon location. You are always on the go so having a payment processing set up that can move with you would be beneficial.
Benefits of getting 5star Processing as a partner
At 5 Star Processing, we are known as an industry leader when it comes to helping salon industry experts secure their merchant accounts. Here are some of the benefits you get when you partner with 5 Star Processing.
- Accept multiple forms of payment such as credit, debit, electronic check, and more
- Portable wireless terminals and mobile payment capability to take payments anywhere inside or outside your business
- Access to low rates and reserves
- Online payment gateway so you can accept payments through your website. A great option for e-commerce businesses
- Integration support with your existing setup.
- PCI compliance support to ensure you are staying compliant with card payments and protecting your business from fraud.
- Access to Business Credit Building through our Perks Program and an amazing referral program
- Exceptional 5 Star Customer Service
At 5 Star Processing, you do not have to stress over the process of setting up your merchant account. We will guide you through every step and update you on any changes.
Merchant account for salon: As a salon owner, your only focus should provide an excellent customer experience. Let 5 Star Processing take care of the rest. If you are ready to get started, then reach out to one of our amazing team members today at 888-253-9692 or and let us help you get started with setting up your merchant account.